That one RP site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Suits Role-play

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Card Suits Role-play Empty Card Suits Role-play

Post by Spade Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:13 pm

Posts Below

Spade

Back to top Go down

Card Suits Role-play Empty Re: Card Suits Role-play

Post by Spade Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:20 pm

Nulari Cruteli

Had already lost her shoe as she continued to run away from the two chasing her. A tight pain in her chest, as she began to run out of breath. Her eyes trying to focus on the slightly cluttered path in front of her. At this point her legs had gone numb and she was simply on autopilot.

She had heard rumours of the two, and prayed that she could get away from them. Rounding the next corner, she tripped over a box and skid forwrd on the ground. Scuffing up her outfit and getting a piece of glass in her side. A small yelp escaped her lips as she sat up and took one deep breath- before tripping that glass out and clamping her hand over the wound.

She then got up and continued running, but had no clue that she was about to stumble into the Hearts Territory,  her entire body becoming numb as she panted heavily, each part of her body screaming for mercy.  She began squinting, as her vision went fuzzy. She tried shaking her head to regain focus and ended up tripping once more over a rather large rock, and tumbling into the Hearts Territory.
-A loud shriek rang out as she saw two hand reaching for her hair.

Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiaki Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:54 pm

Kokoro - Hearts - 8
Kokoro had been following the two idiot Jokers and the girl they were chasing for some time now, knowing they were heading towards her territory. She was ready for it. She wanted them to land in her territory so she could deal with them personally. She had no love for people like the Jokers or anyone else who would do such things simply because they felt like it. She let these thoughts continue as she jumped from roof to roof, silent as always as she followed them.

As the girl stumbled into their territory, Kokoro took position on a rooftop and aimed, waiting for her cue from the queen. As much as she wanted to take the pair out herself, that hadn't been her orders.

Miho - Hearts - Queen
Miho was leaning on a lamppost on the edge of Hearts Territory, twirling her umbrella with one hand. She'd been ordered by the Ace to handle the Jokers once they'd gotten word from Kokoro. She sighed a little. She'd been waiting forever and she was getting bored. Souza wasn't very entertaining and the Ace had trusted her to handle this issue more or less alone so she didn't have any one else to entertain her.

However, that was when things got interesting. She saw the one the Jokers were chasing come into view. When she saw that it was a girl, hardly even one that could be considered a woman yet, she felt her chest well up with rage. "Souza." She said evenly as she moved, motioning for him to follow her.

"Do you really want to do that?" She asked loudly, directed at the pair she hardly considered human. "I wouldn't suggest it if you'd like to keep your lives." She continued, grinning in a mocking, sinister way as she raised her umbrella to point it at them.

Rei - Joker
Rei hovered over the girl, his hand merely inches from her white ponytail as he glanced up at the voice that spoke to them. Oh shit. This was just great. They'd been chasing this girl for ages; he just wanted to get this over with and now they might not even get their victory. None the less he put on a cocky smile. "Oh, look. The Ace sent her doll." He said smoothly, loud enough for the queen to hear as well as Kei.
Chiaki
Chiaki
Admin

https://usachan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:31 pm

Nulari Cruteli
Gave a small groan as she lookede up, seeing a lady of elegance holding an umbrella. She was rather confused until she heard a voice call out from behind her, one of the two had spoken, she scurried fsarther into the heart teritorry and gave a small gulp as she watched the ongoing events.

Her eyes forced themselves to blink, as she looked up she saw something on the roof- but could not make out what it was. She tried her best to stand but her legs were already numb. She felt like she had noddles for limbs. It took all she had to hold her side as blood leaked out between her fingers.

Kei

Gave a small grin as he coiled his fingers- so close..so close. A small snarl exscaped his lips as he straightened up and looked to the queen. His head half-cocked to the side as he spoke. "What? We just wanted to have a little...fun." He gave an almost inhuman chuckle before adding "Not like she matters anyways.." He smirked and held his hands in his pockets, just inches from their juristiction, almost as if he was taunting the Queen. He then looked to Rei and smiled yet again. "What a shame.. she has such a lovely scream."

Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiaki Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:02 pm

Miho - Queen - Hearts
Miho scoffed at him, tempted to shoot them both then and there. They were probably expect it though; they'd dodge and she'd miss her chance. "Why don't you have fun by jumping off a bridge?" She said, some her her rage leaking into her voice. She motioned to Souza with one hand, expecting him to know what she wanted him to do. "Anybody who isn't scum like you matters." She practically spit at them, raising her umbrella higher. "Now I suggest you get lost. I don't care if you're on our territory or not, I'll put a bullet in your skulls here and now." She continued, glaring at them.

Souza - Hearts - 10
When he was motioned to, Souza immediately understood what was expected. He quickly went over to the girl and crouched down so he was at eye level with her. "Miss I need to look at your wound." He said calmly, looking at her with his multicolored eyes. "You're safe for the moment; I can take care of you." He continued in a more soothing tone. "So please allow me to." He said finally, waiting for her permission before he touched her or anything. She'd just been chased by two men intending to do terrible things to her for who knows how long; he might be the last person she wanted to talk to or trust.

Rei - Joker
Rei snickered a little, amused by the queen's anger. "Oh, this doll is so mean." He mused, smirking, "She threatened to shoot us, Kei." he rolled his eyes. "We hadn't done anything besides chase her, you know. All of her injuries are due to her own clumsiness. What else can you expect from a Neutral though?" He said, still smirking as he spoke in a matter-of-fact tone. "Either way, we haven't done anything, so you can't legally shoot us. Would Her Majesty really be willing to risk that?"
Chiaki
Chiaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:23 pm

Nulari Cruleti-Unassigned

She gave a sudden yelp as she saw smeone kneeling beside her, her eyes met his and almost instantaniously she became soothed by them. They were almost hypnotic in a way. She shook her head before speaking in a soft, and slightly timid voice. "I-uh..sure" She removed her hand to reveal that her entire palm had been covered in blood. The wound itself was clearly in need of medical attention, it wasn't so much deep, but it was a long gash.  She felt how slick her blood was and simply wiped it on her clothing.  "T..thank you" She gulped as she allowed her breath to become normal, even her heart rate came back down.

Kei-Joker

Seemingly ignored the Queen and instead spoke to Rei. "How rude, she is interfering with out fun" He shoved his hands into his pockets and looked towards the Queen, a heartless expression in his eyes as he made this next statement. "Oh well, Rei- why don't we just go play with our old toys, I am certain their screams will satisfy us for now."  He bit his lip and looked around, seeing no new targets he gave an almost pouting look. Before he pulled his hands from his pockets and adjusted his tie.

Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiaki Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Souza - Hearts - 10
Souza simply nodded to her, examining the gash. "Tsk. We'll have to bring you back to headquarters so a professional can look at your wound, I'm afraid." he said, beginning to pull his jacket off. He set his jacket to the side and then ripped the fabric from the sleeve of his shirt, hardly seeming to have to put effort into it. "I'm going to wrap this around you to slow the bleeding, if that's alright." He said evenly, not seeming to care that he'd just ruined his shirt for a girl he didn't know as he lifted the long strip of fabric to show her. "Then I'll get you back to our headquarters so it can be properly taken care of. I can carry you if needed." He continued, giving her a reassuring smile. She was taking the situation very well, considering the circumstances.

Rei - Joker
"Hmm." He said, putting his hands behind his head. "I suppose, but I'm kind of bored with them." He continued, looking unimpressed. He smirked as he got a sudden idea. "You know, I bet the Hearts doll's screams would be pretty satisfying." He mused, looking at the queen tauntingly. "I'd like to see someone of her status down so low. It'd be amusing, at least." He continued, standing there casually.

Miho - Hearts - Queen
She listened to them, hardly standing the idiotic taunting. "Go to hell." She muttered, her eyes cold as she fired at them. A single bullet and it wouldn't be a fatal injury, maybe just put his arm out of commission assuming it wasn't dodged, but it felt extremely satisfying none the less. "Get out of here, scumbags. I don't have time to worry about your shit." She said loudly, sounding fed up and not even paying attention to if she'd hit one of them or not.

Kokoro - Hearts - 8
Kokoro shifted, squinting at them as she listened. She hadn't gotten involved yet since the Queen didn't seem to need any help, but she was letting the Jokers get to her and she might start making rash decisions and get herself in trouble. She'd actually shot at them when they weren't on Hearts Territory after all, which she wasn't supposed to do. "Damned feminist is going to get herself killed." She thought, rolling her eyes. Hopefully the girl wouldn't get caught in the crossfire if this turned into a fight, at least.

Once the pair was on Hearts territory though, it'd just be two shots to their heads and it'd all be over. They didn't even know she was there, the idiots, so it'd be easy. If she wasn't obligated to follow the laws, she'd have shot them ages ago, in all honesty.
Chiaki
Chiaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Nulari-Unassigned

Gave asmall smile as she heard him mention that she needed to be taken to a headquarters. Then she saw him rip his own shit and she whined. "Y..you didn't have to do that.." But he had already done it, so she lifted her arms enough and nodded once more. "But I will not reject your kindness" She had been doing her best to ignore the two but as the mentioned harming the woman whom had just helped save her,her eyes shot towards them. "You're lowly pathetic egomaniacs." Her eyes filled with a clear disgust as she adjusted her legs, pulling them out from under her and letting the rest splayed off to the side.

Kei-Joker

He looked the queen over and simply stepped out of the bullets path, his eyes never once leaving her form as he spoke. "I think you are right Rei, her screams- would be the most satisfing" His fingerss once more adjust the tie around his neck before he looked back to the white haired and rolled his eyes. "Why did we want such a boring toy again?" He cocked his head and tapped his chin. "I mean, i suppose we could just go to the Spades Territory to find a new toy." His smile turned into that of a cheshire cat, filled with dlicious ideas for any girl that they did end up catching.

Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiaki Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:27 pm

Souza - Hearts - 10
"Would you have preferred I gave you my whole shirt?" He asked, sounding some what amused as he began to wrap the fabric around her sides, tightly but still being gentle so as to cause he as little pain or discomfort as possible. "Either way, the shirt would have been ruined. I have plenty of them, so please don't worry over it." He continued before pausing. This girl didn't seem to just be some ignorant neutral and she seemed to be taking the situation fairly well. It was.. admirable, in a way. Once he'd finished wrapping the fabric around her abdomen he picked his jacket back of and dusted it off before putting it over her shoulders lightly.

Rei - Joker
Rei grinned, shifting his footing a little. "I'm not sure." he said with a shrug. "You're the one who always picks the boring neutrals." he said casually as if they hadn't just been shot at or insulted and weren't at risk. "I don't know if the Spades will be any fun either." He said with a yawn. "We can try it though."

Miho - Hearts -Queen
Miho sneered, getting sick of this. "I don't care where you go just get away from Hearts Territory." She said, her grip on her umbrella tightening. "Next time I won't be as nice." She practically growled. She had better things to do then stand around and listen to them blabber and taunt her when she couldn't even do anything about it.
Chiaki
Chiaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Nulari-unassigned

She gave a soft smile and nodded. " I am sorry to have caused such a ruckus." She cractched the back of her head and slowly got to her feet, her entire outfit tattered and filthy from the chase. Hey eyes made their way to the lady with the umbrella and she said in an almost mocking tone. "If they prey on the innocents, then they are overcompencating for a lack of how you say- equipment." It was a clear jab at the twins and their *cccough* sizes. When her gaze fell on them, it wasa dead expression, as if she were taunting them, but with that she turned back and faced the man whom had patched her up. "Thank you-I am sorry to have caused so much trouble for you..I can walk whenever you and the lovely lady with her shooty umbrella are ready. " She gave a soft smile and cossed her hands infront of her.

Kei-Joker

Gave a wicked grin as the Queen until he heard what was said, in an almost annoyed tone he said. "Step out again- and you'll find out personally filthy little pest." His noise turned up as he turned on his heels and looked to Rei. "Let's go, they are boring me and I need to find a new toy." He shovoed his hands into his pockets and began heading back into the netural teritory at-leaaast for now. His fists clenched tightly in his pockets the only thought in his m9ind was. "Lucky little bitch."

Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiaki Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:10 pm

Souza - Hearts - 10
He listened to her insult, smiling a little as he stood up as well. "It's not a problem, miss. This is what we were here for, after all." He said in the same calm voice as before. "You can't honestly expect me to allow you to walk though. You have an injury; I can't allow it. And besides, you only have one shoe." He continued, raising an eyebrow as he looked at her.

Miho - Hearts - Queen
"Touch her and see what happens, Joker. Like I said, I'm not afraid to put a bullet through your head, in or out of Hearts Territory." She said loudly as she watched them walk away. If only they were as stupid as they were disgusting; then they would have stepped onto her territory and been dead long ago. It was a shame, really.

Once they'd disappeared she turned away from the boarder and walked over to the girl and Souza, trusting that Kokoro could keep well enough watch in case the Jokers decided to come back or something else. Because why not have something else go wrong today? "You're not planning on walking, are you?" She said, sounding concerned. "I suggest you allow Souza to carry you back to headquarters." She continued, her tone and demeanor completely different from when she'd had her, uh, conversation with the Jokers, if you could call it that.
Chiaki
Chiaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:22 pm

Nulari-Unassigned

She gave a small smile and scratched the side of her cheek as they both began insisting she not walk. Rather than fight those who had saved her from what would have been a grueling fate, she agreed and bowed her head. "I- am unsure of how this will work. I have never been carried before..well not recently atleast." She rubbed her eyes and smiled warmly. Her breath had finally become normal and she was actually becoming calm again, her eyes no longer filled with fear, but they were filled with gratitude aaand a bit of confusion. "May I ask why you came to my aide?" She cocked her head and then shook her head- waving her hands. "evermind..T-thank you, you really have saved me."

Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiaki Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Souza - Hearts - 10
"Well, if I may.." He began slowly before scooping her up easily, princess style. He hadn't known how to explain it so he'd simply picked her up. It was a simple task and the girl hardly weighed anything so he had no problem. He'd also done his best to cause her little to no pain as he'd lifted her up. "I believe it'd work something like this, unless you're uncomfortable." He said simply. He didn't say anything in response to her question or her taking back the question and simply looked at Miho.

Miho - Hearts - Queen
Miho didn't seem the slightest bit surprised Souza had just picked the girl up the way he did and attempted to think of an acceptable answer. "We were informed that the Jokers were chasing some one this way and may enter our territory in pursuit of said person. We were simply here because we were ordered to be by the Ace of Hearts." She said, hoping she didn't sound too heartless to the girl. The politics around the suits were a tricky thing. "The Jokers are disgusting nuisances that go where ever they want and do what they want." She said, sounding annoyed just talking about them. "They need to be taken care of, which was what we were here to do. You're well being takes priority though." She continued. "They can wait."

Kokoro - Hearts - 8
Kokoro chose this moment to jump down from the rooftop she was on and join her comrades and this girl. "I have her shoe, if she wants it." She said, pulling the missing shoe out of her bag and shifting her gun onto her shoulder casually. She'd picked it up after the girl lost it some time back once they'd gone far enough to not notice it and then caught up easily. "I suppose she'll need new clothing and shoes once she's been taken care of though." The scout continued, her voice some what monotone as she eyed the girl in Souza's arms. Her clothes were in tatters; of course she'd need a new outfit. The shoe hardly mattered.
Chiaki
Chiaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:42 pm

Nulari-Unassigned

She let out a small yelp as he so easily scooped her off her feet, blinking a a few times as a small blush possessed her cheeks as she looked up towards him. "W--okay." She looked back and stared as the two boys left. A hand kept over her chest as she felt so weight-less. "I--well I only had one before the chase.." She looked up and almost seemed ashamed at that. Her eyes seemed sad for a moment, but then she shook her head and chuckled. She began fiddling with her fingers, not to sure of what to do when being carried anyway.

Nurolevi Luventi-Spades-Jack

He gave a sigh as he let the smoke exit his lungs, a stench of weed filled the air in each stride he took. His eyes cold and unfeeling as he looked around. He continued his strides, making his way through the territories- seemingly uncaring about the rules. Each step, he drew closer to the Diamonds territory and eventually made his to the Clovers territory, his little roll of pleasure thrown into a local receptacle, a final exhale of smoke as he began walking around looking for someone to bump into.

Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiaki Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:27 pm

Souza - Hearts - 10
Souza hardly glanced at her as she spoke. She didn't seem uncomfortable so, for the moment, he wasn't concerned. "There's no need, Kokoro. I'll see that this miss gets new clothes and such." He said, sounding formal. He and Kokoro had worked together for some time but he didn't know her well enough to be casual. besides, he wasn't a very casual person in any case.

Miho - Hearts - Queen
Miho was slightly surprised that Souza had taken so much responsibility for this girl but this was more or less what she'd expected of him. He wasn't one to take orders lightly so he'd probably even go as far as seeing her through recovery and such. "Either way, we should get going. She needs attention." Miho said, motioning for them to follow her.
Chiaki
Chiaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Nulari-unassigned

Was slightly taken aback, but did not seem to mind being held in such a way. Her eyes growing slightly heavy as she ponce more spoke. "M..may I please stop and get a sweet bread..I have a little money." She held her stomach as a loud gurgling began to echo.

He sighed and leaned against a wall as he looked around. He was bored and looking for food. The damned munchies had stricken him and he was starved. His eyes fell on a small tavern as he began to walk towards it.

Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiaki Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:08 pm

Souza - Hearts - 10
Souza looked at the girl when she spoke as he followed Miho, his eyebrows drawn together slightly in concern. He eyed her wound skeptically. "Miss, we really do need to keep going.." He said slowly, frowning as he came to a stop.

Miho - Hearts - Queen
Miho turned when she realized Souza had stopped walking, also coming to a stop. "Oh, are you hungry?" She asked, looking at her. "Well of course you are.. We'll take care of it, please don't worry about it." She continued, smiling a little. "Kokoro, take this and get her what she asked for then catch up with us. We need to keep going." The elegant woman said in a more serious tone as she turned to the other Heart and flipped a few coins in her direction. Why'd she get those from..?

Kokoro - Hearts - 8
A slightly displeased look came to her face as she was given this order but she nodded none the less and caught the coins easily. "Understood, ma'am." She said just as seriously as if she'd been ordered to shoot someone. "I'll be back with your sweet bread soon, miss. Please be patient with me." Kokoro said, addressing the girl in Souza's arms directly this time instead of talking as if she wasn't there. As if she needed the girl to be patient though; they wouldn't get far at all before she was back again. With this in mind she sprinted off, soon disappearing.

Akashi - Clover - 10
Akashi was standing outside the tavern he usually hung out at, leaning on the wall by the door lazily with a lit cigarette in hand. The wind changed direction as a woman and the guy Aka assumed was her boyfriend walked out and the smoke rose into her face. She let out a cough and gave him a sideways glare. He smirked sarcastically at her before she walked away. he let out a huff and put the cigarette out against the wall and dropped it before crossing his arms with a sigh. God people were so boring.
Chiaki
Chiaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Nulari-unassigned

She sighed, but nodded and just held her stomach as she looked up. "Alright- I understand." She then smiled and waved her hands. "Then let us keep going, forget I mentioned it."

He smirked as he saw the man acting so crass- almost in an approving way. He walked towards the Tavern and boldly asked. "Hey- can I bum a smoke?" Cocking his head to the side as one hand remained in his pocket- lazily laying ther like a lazy noodle of death.

Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiaki Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Miho - Hearts - Queen
Miho noticed the sigh and looked back at the girl. "I'm very sorry but we're in a bit of a rush to get your wound attended to. If we dally, it could very well get worse." She said solemnly, looking slightly disappointed. "Souza, let's keep going. We need to pick up our pace." She said almost instantly after she'd finished her last statement, turning again and walking a bit faster then before. This was how she usually walked, so it wasn't necessarily fast, but it was faster then how they'd been walking at first. How she managed to walk quickly all the time in the shoes she wore, no one really knew.

Souza - Hearts - 10
"Yes ma'am." Souza said with a nod, following her easily. "Kokoro won't take too long to bring your sweet bread." He said, looking at the girl and smiling a little. "I'm very sorry we didn't think to get you anything to eat." He continued, his tone apologetic as he looked back up and kept walking.

Akashi - Clovers - 10
Akashi looked up when he heard some one speak to him. Normally he would have turned who ever it was away with a 'Hell no.' or 'Get your own.' or something like that, but he hesitated. This guy was actually interesting looking, not to mention fairly attractive. "Sure." he said with another smirk as he adjusted his glasses before pulling the box of cancer out of his pocket and holding it out to him.
Chiaki
Chiaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:49 pm

Nulari-unassigned

She simply nodded and smiled to the Queen. "I dounderstand M'Lady- the sigh was of slight pain, not of upset." She smiled and held her hand over the wound. Keeping pressure on it, but blood still stained her hands, there were several small smears, but a single hand print of blood on her once beautiful outfit. She smiled up at the gentleman carrying her like a princess and then to the Queen. "You had no way ofknowingthat I would be hungry- I do understand. "

Took the pack with a gentle smile- typically he didn't really care to talk to anyone. But something about this guy made him feel kinda fuzzy. He tapped the bottom and a single one would come out, pulling it out with his fore finger and thumb, he slid it between his lips. Handing the pack back to him. "Thanks." He then pulled out a dragon shaped lighter, and lit the single taking a pleasant inhale from it. "Names Nurolevi- whats yours?"

Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiaki Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:36 am

Miho - Hearts - Queen
Miho glanced back at her. "Oh. My mistake then." She said simply. "But that's all the more reason for us to keep up our pace." She continued, sounding determined. "Souza, where'd you park the car last? We can't walk back, it'll take too long. She asked, looking around impatiently.

Souza - Hearts - 10
Souza nodded to her, not saying anything else. "I'm not sure, ma'am. Unless I'm mistaken, I parked it by..." he began, describing the buildings and the streets he last remembered the car they were speaking of being at. Cars weren't the most common things in their day-and-age but it wasn't as if they were incredibly rare either. There was a car the Queen and Jack of Hearts usually shared, for official business, though it was mostly the queen who used it, accompanied by Souza as always.

Akashi - Clovers - 10
He casually shoved the box back into his pocket, his eyes not once leaving this new person's actions. "It's Akashi. Aka works." He said with a shrug. "Don't think I've seen you around before." He stated casually, eyeing the other one's appearance. He would have remembered seeing this guy around.
Chiaki
Chiaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:09 pm

Name:
Kulari Rosalia
Suit:
Spade
Weapon:
Sword
Trinket of the day:
Pendant.
She hummed softly to herself as she strode down the street, her silken mane fluttering behind her in each stride as she took in that drenched smell. Of chaos coming to fruition, a mix of confusion spiraled within it. Now she let out an exaggerated sigh as she looked around, fingers tapping silently on the handle of her blade. Ever wary of the surroundings as she made her pace.

Name:
Victoria Smith
Six
Suit:
Diamond
Weapon:
Bow and Arrow
Wearing:
Dress
A sigh came from her lips as she looked up to the barely visible sky. Eyes pleading for a sight long gone, a long bow hugged her torso softly paired with a quiver upon her back, and even one on her thigh. She now pouted dramatically as she looked at the ground. "I don' wanna go dammit." She huffed in an agitated tone as she began walking.
Name:
Lussari Cornalia
N/A
Suit:
N/A
Weapon:
N/A
Currently:
Being rescued.
She loosened her grip upon the butler top,a soft gulp forcing down her throat as she looked around. Her fingers clasping tightly to her side as she made a grimace of pain, yet she merely inhaled sharply. Her eyes stayed at a fixed level of being open- yet closed enough to keep them hydrated.

Name:
Virlon Sukor
Jack
Suit:
Spades
Weapon:
Pure Liquor and fire.
He dipped his fingers into a bottle strapped to his hip, along with about three others. Dipping his forefinger and thumb into one bottle before sealing the bottle up once more. He used the other hand to shove the cigarette into his mouth and snap his finger as a small amount of fire sparked across the two fingers. When he licked his fingers the fire would go out. "Much obliged." With this he put his fingers to his lips and removed the ciggy from them an exhale escaping his chest.
Name:
Lungten
Suit:
Spade
Weapon:
Crescent blades
Feather color:
Black
He would simply lean against a wall as the night flew by, his eyes never once open. His posture unflinching at this point in time, he as at ease of his own mind and body. A deep inhale, he smelled the sweet that had been baked, and the smiles that had been shared. He wanted to pretend there was some real hope in this world, even if the situation may be looking grim. An idea is bulletproof, neither woman nor man can break them. Her hands shoved into the pockets of his pants one knee crossed over the other in a lazy- hippie pose.

Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiaki Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:44 pm

Souza - Hearts- 10
Souza had taken the lead some now, taking charge towards the car and, generally, towards Hearts Headquarters. He slowed his pace some as he felt the girl tense and inhale sharply in his arms, worried that the jostle of his pace may have caused her discomfort. "Miss? Just hold on a bit longer." He said in almost a murmur, not wanting to cause a fuss. With a small shift to lift her closer, he picked up pace again, almost to the point of jogging. He glanced back at Miho, but she was keeping up fine and gave him a questioning look when he did so, as if to say "I can handle myself, don't look at me like that." so he continued at this pace.

Akashi - Clover - 10
He kept his eyes on the strangers movement, the spark lighting up his eyes for a moment in the otherwise dark area. "My pleasure, stranger." He said in a some what sarcastic tone, a questioning interest creeping into his voice as well. As a Clover, he'd seen some.. interesting tactics, but what this guy seemed to do with fire was unusual and definitely not boring.

Last edited by Chiaki on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Chiaki
Chiaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:53 pm

Name:
Lussari Cornalia
N/A
Suit:
N/A
Weapon:
N/A
Currently:
Being rescued.
She adjusted her head mand gave a soft smile as he spoke so softly. "I am fine, well mostly. "She chuckled truing to lighten the situation as she let out a deep and heavy breath. Her blood slowly spanned around her fingers and she still remained conscious. She was not willing to go down without a fight. She wanted to learn, to grow and become stronge than her past. Her eyes started to stir with a fierce flame as she took each deep breath.

Name:
Virlon Sukor
Jack
Suit:
Spades
Weapon:
Pure Liquor and fire.
He took another drag and gave a war smile at the current point in time. Cocking his head to the side slightly as he spoke,leaning heavily onto one foot, before spinning around to fully face him once more. "Names Virlon." His lips twisted into a bit of a grin as he regained a standing posture. Exhaling deeply as a cloud of smoke came from his lips.

Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiaki Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Souza, Miho, & Kokoro -Hearts - 10, Queen, & 8
He hardly seemed to notice the slick red that was now staining his otherwise starch white shirt, but with a torn off sleeve it's not as if the shirt could be worn any more anyway by the more sophisticated character. He let out a light sigh as their car came into view and stopped beside it before suddenly being at a loss. With the petite, injured girl in his arms he couldn't open the door, let alone drive. Miho came behind him shortly and was about to say something before being cut off by a different female voice. "Let me take her for a moment, Souza." Kokoro said plainly, her weapon nowhere in sight as she held her arms out expectantly. "Unless you'd rather I reached into your pocket and got the keys myself." This thought was unappealing to him, as she knew it would be, so he reluctantly passed Lussari into the other's arms. Kokoro showed no signs of struggling to hold the girl up so he made quick work of unlocking the car and opening the door for the pair. Miss, would you mind sitting in the back with My Lady? It's a short ride and we'll be completely protected." He said, looking at her kindly as Miho slipped into the other side without a word.

Akashi - Clovers - 10
"Akashi." He responds with a crooked smile, turning to fully face him and leaning one shoulder against the wall. Akashi looked him up and down now, paying closer attention now but not finding any traces of one of the Suits. Maybe that was best, though. Most people were turned off by him being a Club and whatever this guy was.. well, that'd probably ruin the fun.
Chiaki
Chiaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next